24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
OUR SERVICE IS 100% GUARANTEED
R. Warren Construction has been earning a solid reputation in the fire restoration & water mitigation business for the past 34 years.
Utilizing our Smyrna & Clarksville offices, our certified water mitigation teams will be on site within 2 hours of notification in our 30 county service area.
Our emergency response teams will be on site for tarping roofs and boarding up windows & doors to offer security and to minimize damages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year R. Warren Construction employs our own construction teams led by a management team dedicated to quality, timely work.
Having settled more than 12,000 claims over the past 30 years R. Warren Construction understands and appreciates your policy holders’ situations and concerns, whether it be water mitigation, replacing a roof or some shingles, or a total loss. We strive to make a difficult situation less stressful.
We assist the insurance professional in concluding claims in a timely manner and at a fair market value.
Why Choose R. Warren Construction?
- Our company has been in the construction business since 1977 and in the insurance restoration business since 1980.
- We service 30 counties in Middle Tennessee and 6 counties in Kentucky.
- We carry a business license in every county and city in our territory.
- We offer complete 24-hour emergency service including but not limited to fire board-up, water mitigation, roof tarping, contents emergency move-out, and black-water clean-up.
- In addition to structural repairs, we have a full service cleaning division for structural cleaning and contents move-out, restoration & storage. By hiring a Full-Service Restoration Company for both the repairs and the contents restoration, your insured receives the benefits of GUARANTEED ODOR ELIMINATION.
- We offer complete mold remediation and have certified employees trained in the proper tear-out, containment & remediation procedures.
- Our insurance covers us for general liability, automobile liability, worker’s compensation, pollution liability and extends property damage coverage to the property of others in our care up to $250,000.00
- Our employees are certified through the IICRC for Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, Odor Control, and Fire & Smoke Restoration. We are also certified in Asbestos Removal.
- We have been a Preferred Contractor through Crawford Contractor Connection (previously known as Prism) since 1996.
- We have been a Preferred Contractor through Alacrity since 2004.
- The companies we provide service to include USAA, Allstate, Hartford, MetLife, Encompass, Farm Bureau, ANPAC, Amica, Central Insurance, Auto Owners, Armed Forces, Cincinnati Insurance, Fireman’s Fund, Ohio Casualty, Kemper, State Auto, Cotton States, and Crawford & Co.
- Our estimators are trained to estimate using Xactimate & Simbility programs.
- We employee caring, respectful, experienced employees and insist that they provide our customers a professional, positive experience.